- My Carrot turned 3! I know, crazy. . . I feel like just yesterday I was 70ish pounds heavier, exactly how I look now, but with a couple of basketballs underneath my ever-expanding shirt. . . ExHubby and I were fighting, trying to decide if we should get married or move into separate houses. . . I was equal parts nesting and lazily sitting around, watching The Jerry Springer show. . . I was eating peanut butter on EVERYTHING (celery, bread, oreos, pickles!). . . and I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of my darling daughter, the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Sometimes, when she's sleeping, I look at her, brush her hair back and kiss her soft cheek. . . and then I think 'I MADE THAT!!!'
- I got a NASTY sunburn. . . which is now turning into little blisters. Ew.
- I got in an awesome fight with my lunatic little brother. . . last night. Now, he's not LITTLE, let me explain. He's 6'4"ish, 20 years old, Air Force MP @ a base here in the midwest. And he had some friends over and they were all drinking on my back porch. When he arrived he went into my daughter's room and WOKE HER UP, picked her up, brought her out to "meet" everyone. Then dumped her in my lap and went to grab another beer. He was an asshole ("You know, Jace, you wouldn't even be able to complain about my noise if I didn't work to protect your freedom!" --uh, WHATtheFUCK?!) and was in my face. His friends were all trying to control him, apologizing for him, etc. His girlfriend was screaming at him to leave me alone. And I was crying. . . 'cause that's what I do. He finally left just before 2am, leaving behind pictures of Carrot I'd had printed for him and telling me that I am "dead to him and shouldn't expect another call from him" ever. omg, redic.
- My Mom left town for a two-week vacation. . . and invited Shocker to stay at the house in her absence. YES!!
- I won tickets to a baseball game. Going tonight. . . will update. (PS. It's "dollar wienie night" there!)
- Getting ready (picking out outfit, etc) for Keith Urban / Jason Aldean concert with JENN this weekend. . . LOVE me some cowgirl boots (teal) with a mini jean skirt! :-)
Nothing else that seems even SLIGHTLY important (not that any of THAT was, but. . . )
Will update tomorrow come hell or high water. . .