Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I don't blog enough anymore to be of any use at all . . . which

I don't blog enough anymore to be of any use at all . . . which is why NO ONE comments anymore (save Nancy Pants, who comments with some regularity) . . . PGALC, read this and comment. At least once. And I'll feel more obligated to write more frequently. :-)

I start college --AGAIN-- tonight. I am nervous about going back. I'm not sure that I'm going to like being around shit-head freshmen (even in the HALLWAYS) again. And shit-head freshman boys are the worst . . . with the exception of just a few guys, I didn't even like college-age guys when I was a college-age girl. And I met and married (well, eventually) ExHubby b/c those stupid 19 year old men were so . . . stupid.

Good thing I have Shocker or I might find myself married to an asshole again (just because I enrolled in school).
The way it stands, I get to be enrolled in school (Social Work, btw), take classes, ignore the smelly boys in sweats, and go home to either my prince charming or my darling little princess (depending on the week--and whether or not Carrot is staying with Gma) . . .

And damn, I'm lucky.



"Do you know that with all I have left in my very last breath I will call your name?"
(one of "those songs"--- it's just STUCK in my head!)

No comments:

Post a Comment